Monday, November 2, 2009

Blog 7

For Essay 4:Media mid-term, i wrote about Bill Gates and his influence on the Media. I did a lot of research on plenty web sites. I used the web site like Microsoft.com where there are lot of information about his life and his company Microrosft. I did research on Gates Microsoft products: Windows, Windows 3.0. and the latest Windows 7 and i wrote how Microsoft products impacted the media. With everyone using personal computer and Microsoft, Interenet became one of the most influential source of media. For the PowerPoint i did research too, i used some of Bill Gates pictires and i placed it on my presentation, i also placed the images of Microsoft Windows which is one of the most well known image in the world. If a had a "do-over" i think i will do the same maybe just change some small details. On a scale 1-10 i will rate my effort 10 and rate my final product 9.

No comments:

Post a Comment