Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Blog 8

The physical boundaries that define me a person is my natural skin, cream that i use for my face every day. My layers of clothes define my body, in winter time i wear more layers of clothes. Also what defines my body and me as a person is my apartment, and all the things inside my apartment. I think my home country defines me as a person because i can still relate to that place. As well what defines me as a person is the bus i use every day, and the college. I think every person depends on the network,one of them that we use the most is the Internet, the phone, also we use the TV to break the boundaries. We do depend a lot on the technology in 21th Century. Our whole life depends on the network, we have network of transportation, energy, information and communication. Charles Moore states "We have, as we all know, instant anywhere, as we enjoy our capacity to make immediate electronic contact with people anywhere on the face of the globe..."(Mitchell 16). Now the communication between two persons doesn't have to be face to face, but they can talk with each other from a different places. We can have a conversation with electronic contacts through phones and video calls, makes it much easier and saves time. With Internet our message or email can be delivered much faster to anyone in the world. Also with our peronal computer, with the technology we can do multiply tasks and get the wanted results faster. In our digital world we can get the needed information faster and we can get connected with anyone and save more time. All of my boundaries define my body, as well define my life.

1 comment:

  1. That's right. Without a body, we cannot proove anytihing about ourselves and boundaries will disappear.

    ReplyDelete