Wednesday, September 16, 2009

About Me

My name is Nadica, I was born in small town Kocani Macedonia which is located in Eastern Europe. I finished High School there and after school I started working in a café in my local town. After 2 years of working there I decided to try and get a work visa and come to the United States and fulfill a destiny that I have always wanted. I got my visa and I have been here for 2 years working and traveling. I really like this country so that is way I decided to stay here and go to college. Because English is not my first language I had some concern that I would not do well at school. But I am going to do my best, study hard because I think the education is very important.
The first year when I came in the United States I worked and lived in Wildwood, New Jersey. I worked in an Amusement park and worked as a ride operator. I stayed there for six months and I met my future husband. After Wildwood I moved to New York where now I live together with my husband in Sunnyside Queens.
My parents and my whole family still live in my hometown. It is very hard to be without my parents but I am hoping soon they will come here and join me. They are the ones who influenced me to go to college and succeed in life.
Now at this point of my life my goal is to graduate from LaGuardia Community College and make something more of myself. I hope one day I will be successful and accomplish all my career goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment